Friday, September 12, 2008

Seedlings and Lil' Sprouts Art Class

I'm teaching toddler and baby art classes over at my friend Heather's new place called Bloomba.  Its a great creative play center.  There's a treehouse, slides, forest, grocery store, dress up area and a healthy cafe. Here are some pictures from my classes on Wednesday.  The kids explored with paint and fabric markers on muslin. I will be sewing their masterpieces into place mats for them to take home. They also painted on their very own canvases to take home to show to their families. Along with a project I always have a table set up with many different materials for them to go at their own pace and explore what interests them.  
   I loved watching each lil' artist. They each were so uninhibited.
  No worries about getting dirty or the mess, just how they should be!

Each of their art pieces were Masterpieces! 

Hope you have have a beautiful weekend.  Laila and I will be 
trying out a new project, more to come about it later.

No comments: